Fishing in western Lake Erie is picking up steam. As usual. U.S. waters on the south shore are going strong but the north shore of Lake Erie won’t be far behing. The fishing around Leamington and Point Pelee fishing is pretty slow but perch are showing and the occasional walleye is being caught by the earlybirds. No reports of significant walleye catches from Holiday beach west of Colchester but it can’t be too far off now.
Check out tabs above for information about the best fishing times and lake erie water temperatures.
- Michigan Fishing Reports
- Michigan DNR Fishing Report: April 15th, 2010 « Fishing Michigan
- Spring Time Fly Fishing Gear Tune-Up – Stay Hooked | Bass Fishing …
- Trout, bass, walleye, muskie seasons open Saturday « Artesia News
- Fishing Hooks Hook | All About Fishing Supplies
- Used Fishing Tackle – Great Gear. Cheap Prices! | Pls… Read Me
- Save Money! Buy Used Fishing Tackle Online! | Super Fishing
- Enjoy a Relaxing Vacation Getaway at Lake Michigan | Daisy Gusman